Sunday 21 August 2011

Eating Out in Pune :Delhi Kitchen

My humble attempt at introducing people to lesser known jewels that crown punes crowded culinary food scene!

Delhi Kitchen is a place we discovered as students of Symbiosis while I was studying to get an MBA degree !
You know moneys a little tight and appetites are huge when you are studying :))

This place is awsome! Because first the food is GREAT ....its delhi style ghar ka khana ! The kebabs melt in your mouth ! The chicken falls off the bone!

And what I like most is that you dont need to eat your gravies with fat chewweey maida ka roti or tandoori roti! They serve the best home style Phulkas!

Even though my student days r now over..... I still love going back ......

I must warn you though this is not fancy AT ALL plastic chairs and plastic tables ! but the foods great fresh and hot , service is quick .....I think thats all one needs every once in a while!

What I recomend the Kebabs and Tikkas all of them are great....Phulkas ofcourse and Chicken Adraki , Delhi Kitchen Special Chicken , Chicken Handi!!!

Gulabjamuns are great too ....just like nanimas :) but they get sold out very quick so you may not always be lucky ! LAssi is good on a hot summer day so is the kheer!

If you are queasy about eating in a hole in the wall sort of place TAKE AWAY :) but do try it!

Some not so clear pictures .....

Delhi Kitchen
Kottbagi Hospital Lane
Aundh
Pune




And did i mention its SO CHEAP :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment